How can I keep dogs from shitting on my peoperty?

I do not own a dog. I live in a gated community. People walk their dogs all the time, but some will not pickup after the dog. I have not been able to catch the culprit.

I do not own a dog. I live in a gated community. People walk their dogs all the time, but some will not pickup after the dog. I have not been able to catch the culprit....
    General Dog Discussions : How can I keep dogs from shitting on my peoperty?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I keep dogs from shitting on my peoperty?

How can I keep dogs from shitting on my peoperty? General Dog Discussions
      I do not own a dog. I live in a gated community. People walk their dogs all the time, but some will not pickup after the dog. I have not been able to catch the culprit.

How can I keep dogs from shitting on my peoperty? General Dog Discussions
    • set up cctv outside your house.. when you eventually catch the culprit... put a sign on your garden saying all dogs will be shot .... and shoot the culprit and their owner.....

• if you know who is doing it and where these people live put all of the poop in a bucket. Dump it on there front door and put a letter on the door that says "You left this in my yard, I figured you wanted it back." That should get the point across!!!!