what do i need to know to get a puppy back to united kingdom,i purshased in america?

im on holiday in america nj,untill august ,i purshased a puppy of 9 weeks old,which will be 18 weeks old when im due to return to england uk in aug,i dont know what i have to do to take it back home with me.will it have to go in quorintine?its had all…

what do i need to know to get a puppy back to united kingdom,i purshased in america?

im on holiday in america nj,untill august ,i purshased a puppy of 9 weeks old,which will be 18 weeks old when im due to return to england uk in aug,i dont know what i have to do to take it back home with me.will it have to go in quorintine?its had all…...
    General Dog Discussions : what do i need to know to get a puppy back to united kingdom,i purshased in america?...

• what do i need to know to get a puppy back to united kingdom,i purshased in america?

what do i need to know to get a puppy back to united kingdom,i purshased in america? General Dog Discussions
      im on holiday in america nj,untill august ,i purshased a puppy of 9 weeks old,which will be 18 weeks old when im due to return to england uk in aug,i dont know what i have to do to take it back home with me.will it have to go in quorintine?its had all his vaccinations.can it tavel on the plane with me?and how much will it cost me to get it home?

what do i need to know to get a puppy back to united kingdom,i purshased in america? General Dog Discussions
    • I would have thought you would have thought of that before you bought a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!see drfra.gov.uk/animalh It will tell you what needs to be done! There can be a 6 month quarantine. There is PAWS---a quicker way to get an animal in, but I have no idea if it can be applied to puppies.

• First thing first. It will have to have had ALL his shots, and vet care current. You will need to purchase a dog carrier for him or her as well. You need to call the airline that you will be traveling on and ask for Pet Cargo and they will tell you all the prices and what you need to know. Noone on the web will be able to give you that. Unless it is the official site or spokesperson. I just had my cat sent here from Denver to Nashville and honestly it ranged about 200.00 when all of it was said and done. Because if the carrier doesn't match what they want you to use be prepared to leave yours and buy a used one. They did that to us. The dog has to be in excellent health with no underlying medical problems. I hope this helps. Start saving now if you are serious about your pet. And call the airline you fly on because some airlines may not offer pets from the state. Good luck.