Would it be wrong to ask my friend to watch my puppy for the weekend?

So I've known this new friend of mine for almost a year. Their family's awesome and has 2 dogs too. I only have 1 puppy. But anywho one time my friend and my parents were going to an amusement park for the day, and they watched him for us and said he was…

So I've known this new friend of mine for almost a year. Their family's awesome and has 2 dogs too. I only have 1 puppy. But anywho one time my friend and my parents were going to an amusement park for the day, and they watched him for us and said he was…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would it be wrong to ask my friend to watch my puppy for the weekend?...

• Would it be wrong to ask my friend to watch my puppy for the weekend?

Would it be wrong to ask my friend to watch my puppy for the weekend? General Dog Discussions
      So I've known this new friend of mine for almost a year. Their family's awesome and has 2 dogs too. I only have 1 puppy. But anywho one time my friend and my parents were going to an amusement park for the day, and they watched him for us and said he was well behaved etc.. and that he also got along with their dogs (well one of them, the other one is kinda protective. But my puppy wanted to play with both of them). Back to the point, would it be wrong to ask them if they could watch him for 3 days? Or would that be a bit much? Her mom seems to love my puppy too :) Which is a good sign. and I'm hoping to plan a puppy play date w/ their dogs too. and hopefully ask them then b4 this weekend. Do you think it would be wrong of me to ask them? thnxs Srry for the long questionI 4got to say that we're going away to a trip to Disney for the weekend

Would it be wrong to ask my friend to watch my puppy for the weekend? General Dog Discussions
    • No, it would not be wrong I just got a 3 month old Rottweiler and I had went to myrtle beach because the hotel I was staying in didn't allow dogs I was there for 4 days.... And when you get back make sure to thank them very much

• Of course not, as long as they are willing. When I lived with my mom and stepdad we would all go away for even up to a couple of weeks and had a trusted neighbor take care of them. I prefer to take my dogs with me now that I control my own vacations but my dogs were left with someone they were very familiar with who knew how to take care of them and keep them happy. Of course, they were excited to see us when we got home but, while we were away, they didn't pine away for us like people think their pets do. They had fun too.As long as you trust this person there isn't anything wrong with it.