How can I keep my cats from being aggressive towards my new puppy?

My brother has a dog and they team up and attack her but their declawed so nothing serious can happen but I still want them and the puppy to be in the same room together happy. Help?

My brother has a dog and they team up and attack her but their declawed so nothing serious can happen but I still want them and the puppy to be in the same room together happy. Help?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I keep my cats from being aggressive towards my new puppy?...

• How can I keep my cats from being aggressive towards my new puppy?

How can I keep my cats from being aggressive towards my new puppy? General Dog Discussions
      My brother has a dog and they team up and attack her but their declawed so nothing serious can happen but I still want them and the puppy to be in the same room together happy. Help?

How can I keep my cats from being aggressive towards my new puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • You will have to give it time, there is hardly anything you can do. I think that the cats may be thinking the puppy is trying to be mean or aggressive toward them BECAUSE cat's and dog's body langue are different. What may seem acceptable actions for a dog to do to another dog may not be acceptable body langue for a cat.