My puppy is 6 weeks old and just today she started to get eye crust?

My puppy has eye crust all of a sudden today she woke up with it. What does it mean? And she just keeps getting it everytime she wakes up. And serious answers plz everyone just say non-related things. Thank you!

My puppy has eye crust all of a sudden today she woke up with it. What does it mean? And she just keeps getting it everytime she wakes up. And serious answers plz everyone just say non-related things. Thank you!...
    General Dog Discussions : My puppy is 6 weeks old and just today she started to get eye crust?...

• My puppy is 6 weeks old and just today she started to get eye crust?

My puppy is 6 weeks old and just today she started to get eye crust? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy has eye crust all of a sudden today she woke up with it. What does it mean? And she just keeps getting it everytime she wakes up. And serious answers plz everyone just say non-related things. Thank you!

My puppy is 6 weeks old and just today she started to get eye crust? General Dog Discussions
    • Puppies, just like people, get gunk build up in their eyes when they sleep. Normally, when puppies are that age, the mother would lick their faces to clean them up. Just gently wash the corners of her eyes with a soft wash cloth dampened with cool water. If her eye ever looks red, inflamed, irritated, or if she keeps pawing/scratching at it, take her to the vet to get it checked out.