Which dog breeds do not shed their coat?

I know that Poodles, Airedale terriers and wire haired Fox terriers do not shed.Are there anymore breeds that you know of?Thanks!

I know that Poodles, Airedale terriers and wire haired Fox terriers do not shed.Are there anymore breeds that you know of?Thanks!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which dog breeds do not shed their coat?...

• Which dog breeds do not shed their coat?

Which dog breeds do not shed their coat? Dog Breed Discussions
      I know that Poodles, Airedale terriers and wire haired Fox terriers do not shed.Are there anymore breeds that you know of?Thanks!

Which dog breeds do not shed their coat? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There is no such thing as a "totally" non-shedding dog. All dogs shed at least a little hair at one time or another, as do humans. There are however dogs that shed little to no hair. This is a list of breeds that shed little to no hair.Affenpinscher Airedale TerrierAmerican Hairless TerrierAmerican Water SpanielAustralian TerrierBasenjiBedlington TerrierBergamascoBichon FriseBichon/YorkieBlack Russian TerrierBologneseBorder TerrierBouvier des FlandersBrussels GriffonCairn TerrierCesky TerrierChacy RaniorChi-PooChinese Crested (hairless)CockapooCoton De TulearDandie Dinmont TerrierDoodleman PinscherGiant SchnauzerGlen of Imaal TerrierHairless KhalaHavaneseIrish TerrierIrish Water SpanielItalian GreyhoundKerry Blue TerrierKomondorLabradoodleLagotto RomagnoloLakeland TerrierLowchen (Little Lion Dog)MalteseMalti-PooManchester TerrierMi-KiMiniature PoodleMiniature SchnauzerNorfolk TerrierNorwich TerrierPeruvian Inca OrchidPetit Basset Griffon VendeenPolish Owczarek NizinnyPoosPortuguese Water DogPuliSchnoodleScottish Terrier (Scottie)Sealyham TerrierShepadoodleShichonShih-TzuSilky TerrierSoft Coated Wheaten TerrierSpanish Water DogStandard PoodleStandard SchnauzerTibetan TerrierToy PoodleWelsh TerrierWest Highland White TerrierWirehaired Fox TerrierWirehaired Pointing GriffonXoloitzcuintleYorkshire Terrier