How to stop a puppy from biting someone?

I have a dalmatian puppy and it is biting our hand or some toys very often. It is 90 days old..........will it stop doing it? How to train a puppy to stay alone in house for about 4 hours? My puppy shouts continuously for about 5 hours when no one is in…

I have a dalmatian puppy and it is biting our hand or some toys very often. It is 90 days old..........will it stop doing it? How to train a puppy to stay alone in house for about 4 hours? My puppy shouts continuously for about 5 hours when no one is in…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to stop a puppy from biting someone?...

• How to stop a puppy from biting someone?

How to stop a puppy from biting someone? General Dog Discussions
      I have a dalmatian puppy and it is biting our hand or some toys very often. It is 90 days old..........will it stop doing it? How to train a puppy to stay alone in house for about 4 hours? My puppy shouts continuously for about 5 hours when no one is in home.

How to stop a puppy from biting someone? General Dog Discussions
    • we just got a puppy too and she is a yellow lab 9 weeks old she was biting for a few days and when she did we just yelled really loud and she stopped but you have to do that every time and then give her one of her toys to chew on that or clap when she does it any loud noise will frighten the puppy and will learn not to do it.crate training is helpfull for the first while if your away from the puppy during the day and while sleeping it helps alot i have crate trained all my dogs and they never mess in the house or distroy anything