Is there any thing I can put on a dogs ears to keep the flys from bittin gon them?

Is there anything I can put on my dogs ears to keep the flys away from bitting them?Please help me it kills me to see my dog miserable from it.

Is there any thing I can put on a dogs ears to keep the flys from bittin gon them?

Is there anything I can put on my dogs ears to keep the flys away from bitting them?Please help me it kills me to see my dog miserable from it....
    General Dog Discussions : Is there any thing I can put on a dogs ears to keep the flys from bittin gon them?...

• Is there any thing I can put on a dogs ears to keep the flys from bittin gon them?

Is there any thing I can put on a dogs ears to keep the flys from bittin gon them? General Dog Discussions
      Is there anything I can put on my dogs ears to keep the flys away from bitting them?Please help me it kills me to see my dog miserable from it.

Is there any thing I can put on a dogs ears to keep the flys from bittin gon them? General Dog Discussions
    • There is a product called "Fly's Off" that works pretty good. You do have to reapply from time to time. It is available at pet stores such as Petsmart and Petco. Also, I have been told that you can put Vaseline on the ears. I've never tried this, so don't know if it works or not.

• Visit your local Livestock store, check out Fly Repellents in the Equine Section as well as the dog section -- I usually go the Tractor Supply Company (in US) and use either Flys Off cream or Endure Roll-on Repellent (started out with that on my horses)...Both work pretty well, nothing absolutely does away with them, but each of these last a good bit and does offer relief from the biters!

• SWAT or Flys Off both equine products that are safe to use on dogs.They can be used over open wounds and have some antiseptic properties and are a cream based stuff. You apply a layer of it and it stays put for a day or two.The swat is pink, bright pink and the flys off is clear.Works wonderfully.Tractor Supply or any farm type store and some pet stores carry it.