My dog is well behaved. will that change him?

I have a Fabulous 2 years old affenpinscher. he is well behaved super friendly with all dogs and people. he never barks, usually I take him for a walk twice if not three times a day. now in weekends I take him to dogs park to socialize. being with all…

I have a Fabulous 2 years old affenpinscher. he is well behaved super friendly with all dogs and people. he never barks, usually I take him for a walk twice if not three times a day. now in weekends I take him to dogs park to socialize. being with all…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My dog is well behaved. will that change him?...

• My dog is well behaved. will that change him?

My dog is well behaved. will that change him? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a Fabulous 2 years old affenpinscher. he is well behaved super friendly with all dogs and people. he never barks, usually I take him for a walk twice if not three times a day. now in weekends I take him to dogs park to socialize. being with all different dogs which are hilarious and super hyper barking and fighting all the time will it change him? is he going to catch their behavior?

My dog is well behaved. will that change him? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It could change him if your not diligent is keeping his behavior under control. You cant control the other dogs so you have to make sure your dog stays calm and centered. Dog parks are great for them but just be aware of any changes it makes in him and nip them in the bud. Its way easier to prevent than cure.

• Yes...the dog park can seriously affect your dogs behavior. Interaction with a bad dog at a dog park caused one of my dogs to become dog aggressive out of fear. Be careful about the dogs you allow to interact with your fur-baby. Play fighting and a little barking isn't bad though. (o: