What kind of dog is good for a apartment?

I want get a dog when i move into a apartment with my two other roommates and i was just wondering what kind of dog i should get.

I want get a dog when i move into a apartment with my two other roommates and i was just wondering what kind of dog i should get....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What kind of dog is good for a apartment?...

• What kind of dog is good for a apartment?

What kind of dog is good for a apartment? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want get a dog when i move into a apartment with my two other roommates and i was just wondering what kind of dog i should get.

What kind of dog is good for a apartment? Dog Breed Discussions
    • a Yorkie might be a good dog to choose because if you are living in an apartment they might not want to much weight of the dog in there Yorkies mainly like to play and cuddle so i personally think you should choose a yorkie

• u shouldnt hav a greyhound for a apartment they shold hava open yard like my friend does for his they love to run every where & play idt u should hav any dog in a apartment unless it is small or a miniture version of a breed:D

• You can make it work with almost any breed. I kept two high energy dogs (a lab and a lab mix) in a small upstairs apartment for a year. Just about killed me to meet their exercise requirements, but we all did fine.What type of dog you can get will depend greatly on the rules of the property management company. Many have weight limits and breed restrictions...so obtain that info first.

• Hello, Honestly, any dog can be an apartment dog! It really depends on your lifestyle. Size shouldn't matter, it all depends on your lifestyle! My lifestyle for example can handle a high energy dog as I hike a lot and bike ride. But my Moms for example is VERY low energy so she would need a low energy dog! This is what should help you decide.Enjoy!

• You could get a Morkie. Which is a mix breed of a Maltese and Yorkie. They are great for someone with an apartment. They are also hypoallergenic meaning they shed less hair than humans.

• This is a list of breeds that are considered "Good" for apartment life. If you do not see a breed listed here, it does not mean that it cannot live in an apartment. This list only covers the breeds considered "Best" for apartment life. Do not assume that just because they are small they get enough exercise running around your home. Your home is like a large cage. If you have a yard its a larger cage. The key to keeping any dog in an apartment is providing enough exercise. Dogs are canine animals which retain the instinct to migrate. Therefore, even small dogs need to be taken out for daily walks. High energy dogs can live in an apartment if the owner takes them out for long walks, bike rides or jogs. Enough daily exercise is the key to keeping any dog stable and happy. Be sure it is the right type of exercise. An exercise that drains both the dogs physical and mental energy.So heres the list. Affenpinscher American BullneseAmerican Hairless TerrierAmerican Lo-Sze Pugg (TM)Australian TerrierBasset HoundBichon FriseBichon/YorkieBiewerBologneseBoston TerrierBrussels GriffonBulldogCavachonCavalier King Charles SpanielCesky TerrierChacy RaniorChi-PooChihuahuaChinese Crested (hairless)CockapooCorgiCoton De TulearDandie Dinmont TerrierDachshundEnglish Toy SpanielFrench BulldogGerman SpitzGlen of Imaal TerrierGriffon BruxelloisHairless KhalaHavaneseItalian GreyhoundJapanese Spaniel (Chin)Kerry Blue TerrierKyi-Leo®Lagotto RomagnoloLakeland TerrierLancashire HeelerLhasa ApsoLowchen (Little Lion Dog)MalteseMalti-PooManchester TerrierMi-KiMiniature English BulldogMiniature Fox TerrierMiniature PinscherMiniature PoodleMiniature SchnauzerOlde Victorian BulldoggeOri PeiPapillonPekepooPekingesePeruvian Inca OrchidPocket Beagle PomeranianPrazsky KrysavikPug%

• Definatly a shih tzu they i have 2 of them and they are quiet and they dont grow big at all they stay small and they are sweet and they are everything a person would want for a dog like you i love mine and i think if you get one then you will love it trust me they love kids and everything!!! :) THIS GOES 4 ALL SHIH TZUS I PROMISE!!! :)