What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds?

Take more or less than 5 than you want.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is an opinion question. Share which breeds you think are the most beautiful and which you think are the most ugly... even if you've never or could never own one.No thumbs…

Take more or less than 5 than you want.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is an opinion question. Share which breeds you think are the most beautiful and which you think are the most ugly... even if you've never or could never own one.No thumbs…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds?...

• What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds?

What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds? Dog Breed Discussions
      Take more or less than 5 than you want.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is an opinion question. Share which breeds you think are the most beautiful and which you think are the most ugly... even if you've never or could never own one.No thumbs down for opinions! Though thumbs downs for lack of intelligence is allowed. Mutts don't count as a breed.

What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds? Dog Breed Discussions
    • bestshih tzu cockapoo maltese golden retriever german shepardworstrottweiler bulldog pittbull pug labradorwhy i put it this way.....i've owned shih tzus, cockapoos, golden retrievers, they are all awesome dogs, my cousin owned a german shepard, awesome too, maltese i've saw many times, they behave like shih tzusrottweiler is a crazy minded dog, i'm sure pittbull is too, bulldogs love to hump people, it's annoying as hell, pugs face looks so sad, labradors tail keeps whipping me, it hurts

• My 5 most beautiful are:-pit bull (any of the 20 or so different breeds that are mistaken for them also count)-great dane (especially blue merles, though in good breeding, should not often occur)-bull terriers-australian shepherds-english bulldogsfive most ugly, to me:-dalmations (I don't like their small heads)-pomeranians-pugs (buggy eyes...)-basset hounds-poodles HOWEVER, just because I think a breed is ugly does not mean I think a specific dog is. It's very odd :3

• Most beautiful:1 - Doberman Pinscher2 - Weimaraner3 - Golden Retriever4 - Boxer5 - A well bred LabradorMost Unattractive:1 - Airedale Terrier2 - Komondor3 - Bedlington Terrier4 - Pekingnese5 - Puli

• 5 Beautiful :Jessica AlbaJessica simpsonsRihannaJessica BielHayden Pantierre..ROFLL IM JK!5 most beautiful :- Pomeranian- Golden retriever- Golden labs- Dalmations- Shelti5 most UGLY- CHINESE CRESTED *BING A RING A LING LING*- Pugs- Boxers- Pit bulls- giant poodles

• MOST Beautiful:1. Irish Setter2. Doberman3. Gordon Setter4. Collie/Sheltie/Aussie with blue merle coloring5. PapillonAlso really like the looks of the Rhodesian Ridgeback, Great Dane, Greyhound, Irish Wolfhound, Bullmastiff, Golden Retriever, Large Munsterlander, Blue Picardy Spaniel, Catahoula Leopard Dog, Dalmatian ... lots of others, too!Truly Ugly:1. Neopolitan Mastiff2. PekingeseCan't think of any others. And I don't think Pugs are ugly at all! Wouldn't likely call them beautiful, but they are so darn cute.

• Beautiful: Just about anything well bred....watch the Westminster Dog show...all of the breeds you see there are breathtaking! Out of the quality bred, I would choose for my top 5:Cocker SpanielIrish SetterAfghan HoundStandard PoodleBearded CollieLeast Beautiful:English Bull DogsKomadorBlood HoundShar PeiClumber Spaniel