Why would my dog want his head trapped in the door?

My sister just asked my dog of he wanted to have his head trapped in the door. Why would he want this? I don't get it.Hey! Lots of people talk to dogs. I think. Well my family does...It's a bit like talking to a baby. They can't answer back either.

My sister just asked my dog of he wanted to have his head trapped in the door. Why would he want this? I don't get it.Hey! Lots of people talk to dogs. I think. Well my family does...It's a bit like talking to a baby. They can't answer back either....
    General Dog Discussions : Why would my dog want his head trapped in the door?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why would my dog want his head trapped in the door?

Why would my dog want his head trapped in the door? General Dog Discussions
      My sister just asked my dog of he wanted to have his head trapped in the door. Why would he want this? I don't get it.Hey! Lots of people talk to dogs. I think. Well my family does...It's a bit like talking to a baby. They can't answer back either.

Why would my dog want his head trapped in the door? General Dog Discussions
    • if a dog tries to rush out a door without getting permission from a human pack member, his head should be closed (gently!!) in the door to train him not to bolt out without being told.the dog maybe tried to beat your sister outside?

• yep i think your sister could be having a joke, or you are having a joke with us to see what kind of answers that you get. One or the other.if you are being serious then a dog cannot physically answer that question that your sister asked she was probably just having a little joke with you.And if you are not joking then she does not know what he is thinking ok.