What is a good small dog?

I want a small dog. (10 lb maybe) I want him or her to be sweet,friendly good with other dogs and animals,ADORABLE,and maybe kind of scruffy(lol). Any suggestions I wanted a puggle untill I found out they could be up to 40 lb! I still think they are…

I want a small dog. (10 lb maybe) I want him or her to be sweet,friendly good with other dogs and animals,ADORABLE,and maybe kind of scruffy(lol). Any suggestions I wanted a puggle untill I found out they could be up to 40 lb! I still think they are…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is a good small dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is a good small dog?

What is a good small dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want a small dog. (10 lb maybe) I want him or her to be sweet,friendly good with other dogs and animals,ADORABLE,and maybe kind of scruffy(lol). Any suggestions I wanted a puggle untill I found out they could be up to 40 lb! I still think they are adorable but I just want something a little smaller. 80) also I have another dog and 2 cats so they have to be good with them. And I want it to be playfull. Suggestions?Maybe even up to 20 lb but not too big

What is a good small dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I think Shih Tzu's are quite cute. They sometimes get up to 16lbs, but it's more due to mass rather than actual size, they're still a toy breed.They are friendly and playful, always eager to please and up for a good time. You can either leave the hair to grow long (it will require brushing every day), or you can cut it in a "puppy cut" which gives it that cute scruffy look. Good luck!

• Well I LOVE pappilon dogs! (I don't think thats the correct spelling) They have the most adorable ears, they look like they have pigtails! I don't know anything about them other than their cute...Sorry!

• Chihuahuas,yorkshire terriers,Bichon Frise,Biewer,beagle,boston terrier,Brussels Griffon,Brittany,Affenpinscher, Australian Terrier,Cairn Terrier,Cardigan Welsh Corgi,Cavalier King Charles Spaniel,Chinese Crested,Chinese crested,Coton De Tulear,................

• You should go to a shelter and get one there, but make sure it is a puppy. they will get used to you cats and dogs much faster than an older dog would. but if you want a pure breed i would suggest a toy poodle. they are really smart and playfull. i have t 2 of them. they were gifts. hope this helped you in finding a little new friend.

• MINIATURE CHIHUAHUA! i have had mine for 3 years and expecting a baby and she is verry werry about who touches my tummy like my baby is her's..she's not mean and has never bitten any one in her life..you can make a dog as mean or as loveable as you would like it all in the way you rase them. and mine is no more than 3 lbs. there perfict if you want a small dog!

• <---A chinese crested is all of thoes things. They also dont shed or bark to often, they dont smell as long as you bath them once and a while, mine is only 9lbs but they can be smaller, mine is friendly and is afraid of cats but shes only seen 3 in her life, if she saw more or saw them while she was younger she wouldnt be afraid. Shes afraid of dogs for the same reason but ive seen others who aren't. You can look at the websights listed.http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chinesecrested.htmhttp://www.chinesecrested.no/en/I hope this helpes :)psdont buy from a petstore/puppy mill or backyard breeder insted buy from a reputable breeder or a rescue(puppys from puppy mills or backyard breeders can be poorly bred even inbred and usuly develop serious health and temperment problems)