Why can't people spell their own dog breed? Or sometimes, it's "bread"?

Here's some pointers:Shih TzuSharpeiChihuahuaGerman ShepherdAustralian ShepherdLabradorAffenpinscherAfghan HoundMalteseOthers we see a lot?Ah yes! How could I have left off "Rottweiler" Thanks!Daschund<---Great!Lol @ Rockwiler. HA HA HA...Or Dachshund…

Here's some pointers:Shih TzuSharpeiChihuahuaGerman ShepherdAustralian ShepherdLabradorAffenpinscherAfghan HoundMalteseOthers we see a lot?Ah yes! How could I have left off "Rottweiler" Thanks!Daschund<---Great!Lol @ Rockwiler. HA HA HA...Or Dachshund…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why can't people spell their own dog breed? Or sometimes, it's "bread"?...

• Why can't people spell their own dog breed? Or sometimes, it's "bread"?

Why can't people spell their own dog breed? Or sometimes, it's "bread"? Dog Breed Discussions
      Here's some pointers:Shih TzuSharpeiChihuahuaGerman ShepherdAustralian ShepherdLabradorAffenpinscherAfghan HoundMalteseOthers we see a lot?Ah yes! How could I have left off "Rottweiler" Thanks!Daschund<---Great!Lol @ Rockwiler. HA HA HA...Or Dachshund ... I've seen both?

Why can't people spell their own dog breed? Or sometimes, it's "bread"? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The same reason they think they can feed their dog human food, give it medical care at home, leave it tied outside all the time with no human interaction, and spank it or rub its nose in its own waste to train it. Because they're morons!

• I seen one question where someone asked how to tell if their rock willer was pregnant. Of course being the smart mouth I am.. I said when she craves gravel and leaves little piles of sand all over.Those question I need to stay away from because, well, I'm a smart mouth, and I'll end up getting in trouble...

• ive seen a few people spell 'yorksher terriers' coming from yorkshire, england- im offended.Remebered another one: Snorezer terrier. Some idiot at few months ago said something about his snorezer terrier being on her period. (rolls eyes)

• It has ALWAYS annoyed me. It bugs me when they are looking for a dog and can't spell it right either, I mean how do they think they'll actually find that breed? Anytime that anyone spells SHEPHERD, not just German Shepherds (although I've seen German spelled wrong too).Otherwise, I agree to your list. I have seen Pomeranian spelled wrong too. And I believe it is Dachshund.OH, Yorkshire, Schnauzer, Retriever, And pit bull (pitt bull)ADDITION: I have actually seen Retriever misspelled as Reachreaver on numerous occasions.

• You know what is also bizzare? When people have a dog, and it could be clearly a Scottish Terrier. But they are so stubborn, they believe that it is a black Labrador Retriever. You don't want to offend anyone, but how can you mistake two different dogs like that? They are drastically different!I don't own a dog, so I don't need to know how to spell! But, I already know how to spell Papillon, which I hope shall be my future dog.

• Because they cannot spell, period! Dont forget that some years ago educators decided that correcting spelling would stifle the little kiddies' creativity :( Now they dont know how say a word or write it - they congraDulate each other, they confuse website with web sight, I have seen probably written as "prolly" .... I am sure everyone can add to this. Yes, spelling the name of any breed incorrectly does show lack of breed knowledge - but is minor compared to other spelling errors that we see every day.