One of my Northern Inuit dogs is just not right?

What's wrong with my girl? My two NI's are 17 months old and very lively girls, they are sisters. This morning though, she was not her usual self and just flopped down to sleep. Her sister has been cleaning her and cuddling in to her. Usually if I so…

What's wrong with my girl? My two NI's are 17 months old and very lively girls, they are sisters. This morning though, she was not her usual self and just flopped down to sleep. Her sister has been cleaning her and cuddling in to her. Usually if I so…...
    General Dog Discussions : One of my Northern Inuit dogs is just not right?...

• One of my Northern Inuit dogs is just not right?

One of my Northern Inuit dogs is just not right? General Dog Discussions
      What's wrong with my girl? My two NI's are 17 months old and very lively girls, they are sisters. This morning though, she was not her usual self and just flopped down to sleep. Her sister has been cleaning her and cuddling in to her. Usually if I so much as say a word or move then she is up and wanting to play. Right now they are lying across from me on their couch asleep. Her nose is quite warm and a bit dry. Might she just have a wee cold or something? I'm not overly concerned as I have seen her ill before and just new to take her straight I the vets. This time I'm not getting that feeling.Might she just have a wee bugEDIT: Ive just noticed my other dog's nose is running quite a bit so think they might just have a wee cold and need some TLC the big lumps that they are lol

One of my Northern Inuit dogs is just not right? General Dog Discussions
    • I heared its bad for a dog to have a dry nose even though my dog has it every now and then. Your dog could have a cold but if it lasts for a couple of days take her to the vet because it could be something serious and there is not point risking it.