What are some dog breeds other than chihuahuas that are super small??? and never get extremely big?

i have nothing against chihuahuas...i love them...but i want to know wat other dogs are as small as them is all...to explore my options

What are some dog breeds other than chihuahuas that are super small??? and never get extremely big?

i have nothing against chihuahuas...i love them...but i want to know wat other dogs are as small as them is all...to explore my options...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are some dog breeds other than chihuahuas that are super small??? and never get extremely big?...

• What are some dog breeds other than chihuahuas that are super small??? and never get extremely big?

What are some dog breeds other than chihuahuas that are super small??? and never get extremely big? Dog Breed Discussions
      i have nothing against chihuahuas...i love them...but i want to know wat other dogs are as small as them is all...to explore my options

What are some dog breeds other than chihuahuas that are super small??? and never get extremely big? Dog Breed Discussions
    • All of the Toy breeds are verysmall and some are smaller than others. Check out any basic book on the different dog breeds. Your library may have one. You may also find Toy breeds online.

• It depends what ''super small'' and ''never get extremely big'' means in pounds (lbs)!! The next smallest dog is probably the Yorkshire terrier (Yorkie) but idk?!

• "Toy" is just an advertising gimmick, a false name that puppy mills use to get rid of runts and sickly, too-small puppies. Super-small dogs, like these so-called "toy" breeds, have tons of health problems, and they're very easily injured. If you're interested in bringing a small dog into your family, check out your local shelter or rescue. People there can introduce you to all kinds of breeds and mixes. (And why no Chihuahuas? Chis get a bad rap-- they're smart, funny, extremely loyal, playful, healthy, trainable dogs!!)

• Well, I know a few mixed breeds that don't get to big such as Cocker Spaniel/Pomeranian. Other dogs are-PomeraniansJack Russel TerriersYorkshire TerriersSilky TerriersJapanese Chins PugsMalteseWest Highland TerriersToy PoodlesAmerican EskimoAffenpinscherCavalier King Charles Spaniel Chinese CrestedEnglish Toy SpanielHaveneseMANY MORE!Look on websites with toy breeds listed on them. Happy hunting! Good luck!