5 month old Puppy has lump on nose?

My 5month old border collie puppy has a small round lump come up about 20cm up his face from his nose, its under his skin but with fur on top, He has a white line of fur which runs up his face which makes it noticeable. However it doesn't seem to be…

My 5month old border collie puppy has a small round lump come up about 20cm up his face from his nose, its under his skin but with fur on top, He has a white line of fur which runs up his face which makes it noticeable. However it doesn't seem to be…...
    General Dog Discussions : 5 month old Puppy has lump on nose?...

• 5 month old Puppy has lump on nose?

5 month old Puppy has lump on nose? General Dog Discussions
      My 5month old border collie puppy has a small round lump come up about 20cm up his face from his nose, its under his skin but with fur on top, He has a white line of fur which runs up his face which makes it noticeable. However it doesn't seem to be causing him pain. He's already been poorly once with his belly, something else cant be wrong too? He jumps around the park with other dogs, could he just have bumped it and should he see a vet? Thanks in advance.

5 month old Puppy has lump on nose? General Dog Discussions
    • Has he had a bath recently? Or have you used any sprays on him or changed his diet at all? Some of my dogs will get bumps like that one their nose from an allergic reaction. They go away after a few days.Just a tip, if you don't want problems with your dog don't let him play with ANY dogs bigger than him at the dog park. It is a disaster waiting to happen.