I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please?

my dog errol is a cavalier X /shih tzu and hes barking is persistently pearcing, he barks when the postman comes, the window cleaner, or anyone who rings the doorbell he starts, even the slightest little thump or bump he starts please i need help I want…

my dog errol is a cavalier X /shih tzu and hes barking is persistently pearcing, he barks when the postman comes, the window cleaner, or anyone who rings the doorbell he starts, even the slightest little thump or bump he starts please i need help I want…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please?...

• I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please?

I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please? General Dog Discussions
      my dog errol is a cavalier X /shih tzu and hes barking is persistently pearcing, he barks when the postman comes, the window cleaner, or anyone who rings the doorbell he starts, even the slightest little thump or bump he starts please i need help I want to help to train him I can't do it on my own

I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please? General Dog Discussions