Would you like to wish her good luck?

My Collie is going in for an operation tomorrow. She has that swollen ear thing that means the little pockets have filled up with blood and stuff. The only way to treat it is for the Vet to open it up and drain it,poor Fly.Update.Everything went well and…

My Collie is going in for an operation tomorrow. She has that swollen ear thing that means the little pockets have filled up with blood and stuff. The only way to treat it is for the Vet to open it up and drain it,poor Fly.Update.Everything went well and…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would you like to wish her good luck?...

• Would you like to wish her good luck?

Would you like to wish her good luck? General Dog Discussions
      My Collie is going in for an operation tomorrow. She has that swollen ear thing that means the little pockets have filled up with blood and stuff. The only way to treat it is for the Vet to open it up and drain it,poor Fly.Update.Everything went well and Fly is back home, we have the "bucket" and the antibiotics.Back on Friday for removal of sutures.I would like to thank you all for your very kind wishes.X

Would you like to wish her good luck? General Dog Discussions
    • Good luck Fly!!!!!!Your collie has a hematoma? Poor girl! The drain will surely help the hematoma to shrink. Be good about giving her the antibiotics she will go home with, OK? She will also need to go back to the vet ~14 days post surgery to have the drain and stitches removed. I do wish her the best of luck for tomorrow's surgery :)UPDATE: Great job Fly!!! I am so happy to hear you did so well!!! Hooray!

• good luck to your precious dog, may she make a quick recovery, & be back to her normal self, very very soon & take care of yourself too i know how worried you are. kiss for fly XUPDATE: So very pleased fly, well done you little beauty, my two dogs lady, & shadow send there love also. x ps we sent fly a star x

• My neighbor had to have this procedure done for his dog, she did fine, the lamp shade she had to wear drove her crazy though.Poor Fly I wish you a speedy recovery chasing balls and birds as soon as possible. I'm sure you'll receive extra love and treats while you're healing.

• My dog has had 4 of those. She will do just fine! They aren't fun but they feel much better after. Make sure you follow vet orders to a T! Good luck and sorry you have to go through that. Not fun.

• Aww poor baby, glad your a nice responsible owner who gets things sorted....Good Luck Fly.... hope you feel better soon.... Make sure Mummy does lots of running around after you.Love Linda, Lucy and Angel xxxps ... Collies Rock !! x

• I am pleased that Fly is recovering from the operation. Animals always seem to get over operations a lot quicker than people. My Rottie Bliss has just been speyed and when I picked her up from the vet she haemmoraged in the car and had to go back in for a pressure bandage and a drip inserted, but she is fine now. my cat Billy had a haematoma in his ear. He had it removed and then the ear stitched and the vet said he would be fine and he is. He did say his ear would stick back up but it has not so he has one sticky up ear and one flat ear pointing forward. He has half a set of teeth, all his teeth at one side of his mouth got knocked out by a car when he was a kitten and now his mouth is a funny shape. He is a huge black cat and with flat ear, it just makes him look endearing. Even people that don;t like cats like Billy and his ear