My dog had an x-ray yesterday as her throat has sounded strange for a few weeks, the x-ray showed a?

swelling on her Adams apple, does anybody have any idea what this could be? I have to take her to an Animal hospital on Monday. I am so worried.

My dog had an x-ray yesterday as her throat has sounded strange for a few weeks, the x-ray showed a?

swelling on her Adams apple, does anybody have any idea what this could be? I have to take her to an Animal hospital on Monday. I am so worried....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog had an x-ray yesterday as her throat has sounded strange for a few weeks, the x-ray showed a?...

• My dog had an x-ray yesterday as her throat has sounded strange for a few weeks, the x-ray showed a?

My dog had an x-ray yesterday as her throat has sounded strange for a few weeks, the x-ray showed a? General Dog Discussions
      swelling on her Adams apple, does anybody have any idea what this could be? I have to take her to an Animal hospital on Monday. I am so worried.

My dog had an x-ray yesterday as her throat has sounded strange for a few weeks, the x-ray showed a? General Dog Discussions
    • This person's dog had the same problems. it's not much of an answer, but I hope I'd help you. (:----> http://www.justanswer.com/questions/9r74-my-dog-has-lost-her-voice-and-her-adams-apple-isPS: Don't worry :) I know that your dog will be just fine.