Dogs ear isn't straight after bite will it go back to normal?

I have a fifteen week old puppy, and one week again she tried to take a bone off of our older dog. The older dog then bit her ear and pulled. Now her ear sits forward over her head. The other one sits to the side like it should. I took her to the vet and…

I have a fifteen week old puppy, and one week again she tried to take a bone off of our older dog. The older dog then bit her ear and pulled. Now her ear sits forward over her head. The other one sits to the side like it should. I took her to the vet and…...
    General Dog Discussions : Dogs ear isn't straight after bite will it go back to normal?...

• Dogs ear isn't straight after bite will it go back to normal?

Dogs ear isn't straight after bite will it go back to normal? General Dog Discussions
      I have a fifteen week old puppy, and one week again she tried to take a bone off of our older dog. The older dog then bit her ear and pulled. Now her ear sits forward over her head. The other one sits to the side like it should. I took her to the vet and he said there is no damage to her ear but it might always sit like that now. My question is how long should it be before I give up hope of it going back to normal. It was exactly one week today and there has been no change. this is purely cosmetic.

Dogs ear isn't straight after bite will it go back to normal? General Dog Discussions
    • It may be skewed to the side because there is swelling present and may still resolve itself. Let her grow and see what happens with her ear as you continue to love her, train her, and protect her. Never give up hope... one day you will look at her and realize that she is 'perfect' regardless of how her ear sits.