Help with my 5 month old black labrador?

My labrador is now 5 months old. We have always fed her Chudleys puppy food then the junior food and never had any problems. However she now refuses to eat it. She does try to scavenge anything else she can get though so eating is not a problem. What can…

My labrador is now 5 months old. We have always fed her Chudleys puppy food then the junior food and never had any problems. However she now refuses to eat it. She does try to scavenge anything else she can get though so eating is not a problem. What can…...
    General Dog Discussions : Help with my 5 month old black labrador?...

• Help with my 5 month old black labrador?

Help with my 5 month old black labrador? General Dog Discussions
      My labrador is now 5 months old. We have always fed her Chudleys puppy food then the junior food and never had any problems. However she now refuses to eat it. She does try to scavenge anything else she can get though so eating is not a problem. What can I do to sort this out any suggestions. I would be very grateful

Help with my 5 month old black labrador? General Dog Discussions
    • have you not tried complete food ( bakers ) .. she might like that ... maybe she will have had enough of wot you have been feeding her ... there is loads of different food you can get for dogs .......