My 8.5 old German shepherd puppy was vomiting yesterday after worming her?

Does that mean it will not work and do i need to change her worming tablets? I am using Drontal plus.

Does that mean it will not work and do i need to change her worming tablets? I am using Drontal plus....
    General Dog Discussions : My 8.5 old German shepherd puppy was vomiting yesterday after worming her?...

• My 8.5 old German shepherd puppy was vomiting yesterday after worming her?

My 8.5 old German shepherd puppy was vomiting yesterday after worming her? General Dog Discussions
      Does that mean it will not work and do i need to change her worming tablets? I am using Drontal plus.

My 8.5 old German shepherd puppy was vomiting yesterday after worming her? General Dog Discussions
    • Well you've used a good wormer for sure. I would wait for the minimum amount of time before repeating the dosage. Drontal is quite strong so I wouldn't give again straight away, and it could of got through the system and not vomited up.