What breed of dogs are known to bark the most and which are known to bark the least?

I know individual dogs will vary. There are some dogs that noisy by breedFor noisy I would guessBeagleQuiet:I don't know!! LOL I've known mals that were quiet.

What breed of dogs are known to bark the most and which are known to bark the least?

I know individual dogs will vary. There are some dogs that noisy by breedFor noisy I would guessBeagleQuiet:I don't know!! LOL I've known mals that were quiet....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What breed of dogs are known to bark the most and which are known to bark the least?...

• What breed of dogs are known to bark the most and which are known to bark the least?

What breed of dogs are known to bark the most and which are known to bark the least? Dog Breed Discussions
      I know individual dogs will vary. There are some dogs that noisy by breedFor noisy I would guessBeagleQuiet:I don't know!! LOL I've known mals that were quiet.

What breed of dogs are known to bark the most and which are known to bark the least? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Well I don't really know about breeds generally. But my mum's westie does not stop barking, neither does her labrador. My cocker spaniel is silent as a mouse. She barks very very rarely.

• Dog Fancy Magazine Listed the Dachshund as the #1 barker. I do not know what the least barkers are. Probably a Besenji since they do not bark....Or something along that line. I know the smaller the noisier.

• Of the ones I've known over the years I'd put Jack Russels in top palce for persistent barking, and a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriiver with the loudest yap type bark.I've always gone for dogs that hardly ever bark and Greyhounds are excellent in that regard. My Borzois were pretty good too but they could kind of 'sing' a warning that was somehwere between a howl, a bark and a cockerel crowing :)

• I have two small dogs. They don't really bark. They don't park at people or dogs or anything. They get alot of walks and socializing so they're usually tired so they have no need to bark.I would say all dogs were pretty much the same. In my area alot of dogs don't get walked. Theres a german shepherd who is constantly barking all the time in his garden. I rarely hear small dogs though..

• The Basenji is considered a "barkless" dog, not because of a lack of proclivity to bark, but simply because it's bark doesn't make any noise.Below some other breeds listed from LEAST BARKING, to MOST BARKING #1 Rating: The least offensive barkersHere at the top of the chart are listedthe breeds least likely to bark inappropriately.As you move toward the bottom of the list, eachsuccessive group is more likely to bark withoutjustification than was the group before. BloodhoodGolden RetrieverNewfoundlandAkitaRottweilerChesapeake Bay Retriever#2 RatingLabrador RetrieverAustrlian ShepherdGreat DaneOld English SheepdogAlaskan Malamute#3 RatingSaint BernardBoxerDoberman PinscherVizslaCollieBulldog#4 RatingChow ChowBrittany SpanielBasset HoundNorwegian ElkhoundAfghan Hound#5 RatingGerman ShorthairedPointerStandard PoodleBichon FriseKeeshondSiberian Husky#6 RatingEnglish Springer SpanielDalmatianCocker SpanielGerman ShepherdShih TzuSamoyed#7 RatingScottish TerrierWeimaranerDachshundiPugAiredale Terrier#8 RatingIrish SetterMaltesePomeranianLhasa ApsoShetland SheepdogBoston Terrier#9 RatingChihuahuaSilky TerrierPekineseMiniature PoodleToy Poodle#10 Rating - The most excessive barkersListed here at the bottom of the chart arethe breeds that are the most likely to barkwhen they should not be barking.DachshundYorkshire TerrierCairn TerrierMiniature SchnauzerWest Highland White TerrierFox TerrierBeagle

• I had a good experience with many dogs.Bulldog Aussie,Bulldog English is a very calm and less noisy dog.It is a very powerful and big dog but by nature it is less barking dog.Others are Bull Terrier,Clumber Spaniel,Akita American Akita Japanese etc However you can take more information here.