What do I do, which to get?

I am getting either an Afghan Hound or a Saluki next year. My problem is, I love each breed equally and I don't prefer either one. I have no preference either way. So how do I decide which one to get? They are both different and I know this, but I still…

I am getting either an Afghan Hound or a Saluki next year. My problem is, I love each breed equally and I don't prefer either one. I have no preference either way. So how do I decide which one to get? They are both different and I know this, but I still…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What do I do, which to get?...

• What do I do, which to get?

What do I do, which to get? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am getting either an Afghan Hound or a Saluki next year. My problem is, I love each breed equally and I don't prefer either one. I have no preference either way. So how do I decide which one to get? They are both different and I know this, but I still love both of them.What should I do, how do I decide?I have met both breeds before, so that didn't sway me either way.

What do I do, which to get? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Look at the breeders in your area. This shouldn't be a deal breaker but if you find out you have an awesome Afghan Hound breeder practically down the street and the nearest good Saluki breeder is a 10 hour drive away, it may sway things a bit.

• Several Q to ask yourself1) How much time do you have.................The Afghan needs alot more grooming than the Saluki2) Look at breeders, is one breeder nearer?3) Finally, you have to choose, no one can do it for you, decide which coat colours you like best and then find a decent breeder and put your name on the list..................