How much pedigree chum puppy complete puppy to give?

I've brought the same food as puppy had at breeders and am now confused over the chart on side. It says 160g over 4 meal, is that 160g of just dry mix or do i take the water to soak it into consideration. I really don't want to over or under feed by…

I've brought the same food as puppy had at breeders and am now confused over the chart on side. It says 160g over 4 meal, is that 160g of just dry mix or do i take the water to soak it into consideration. I really don't want to over or under feed by…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much pedigree chum puppy complete puppy to give?...

• How much pedigree chum puppy complete puppy to give?

How much pedigree chum puppy complete puppy to give? Dog Breed Discussions
      I've brought the same food as puppy had at breeders and am now confused over the chart on side. It says 160g over 4 meal, is that 160g of just dry mix or do i take the water to soak it into consideration. I really don't want to over or under feed by making a silly mistake, thanks

How much pedigree chum puppy complete puppy to give? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It doesn't usually count water. Try 160g dry. I am sure ur pup will be fine as they prob don't eat normal til they settle anyway. If u were majorly over or under feeding u would notice either in their behaviour or appearance.