How big do Pugaliers get to at full size? And how long would this take on average?

My sister and I are thinking of getting a pugalier. We know they are very small as puppies but on average how big do they get when they are fully grown? Could you give me a comparison to another dog? Perhaps a Bichon Frise or Shih-tzu? And how long would…

How big do Pugaliers get to at full size? And how long would this take on average?

My sister and I are thinking of getting a pugalier. We know they are very small as puppies but on average how big do they get when they are fully grown? Could you give me a comparison to another dog? Perhaps a Bichon Frise or Shih-tzu? And how long would…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How big do Pugaliers get to at full size? And how long would this take on average?...

• How big do Pugaliers get to at full size? And how long would this take on average?

How big do Pugaliers get to at full size? And how long would this take on average? Dog Breed Discussions
      My sister and I are thinking of getting a pugalier. We know they are very small as puppies but on average how big do they get when they are fully grown? Could you give me a comparison to another dog? Perhaps a Bichon Frise or Shih-tzu? And how long would it take for them to get this big?Or could you post any photos of a full size pugalier? Thanks!Wait I'm confused. I live In Ireland. What do people mean by BYB's? I know pugaliers are not pure bread, but does that mean that they are not healthy? The advertisement seems legit. It says they come fully vaxinated and wormed. What is the big deal?

How big do Pugaliers get to at full size? And how long would this take on average? Dog Breed Discussions
    • From what I can tell, they are fairly small. http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll185/DunboyneDogs/21-12-10GlendoherRathfarnham.jpg I would say Just a bit bigger than a pug.Ohh boy, be prepared for a lot of hate coming your way, for giving a "mix breed" a fancy BYB nick name. Just thought I'd warn you!

• There is no predictability when it comes to mutts. I do hope that you are adopting this crossbred from a shelter/rescue, and not supporting some scumbag backyard breeder/puppy mill/pet store.

• Its an ill bred mongrel made by BYBIf you can't afford to adopt a pug then you can't afford all the health issues that come with an ill bred mongrels that come from a BYBWhats the big deal? You can't afford a dog and can't afford the vet bills and don't care that you are buying an ill bred mongrel from a BYB who keeps dogs in a small cage and breeds them to death or dumps the dogs once they are too old to breed

• no one can say how big one will get untill its fully grown, same goes for looks and temperment. It could take more after the pug or it could take more after the cav.Also a cross breed could get any of the helath problems in either breed so the parents should be fully health tested, theres a cav x pup in a local rescue by me who has springomilea. Cavs should have there hearts tested, and mri scanned and eye tested. pugs are recomended to have hemivertebrae checking.