How big does an Akita and Rottweiler mix get?

Well I went to visit a breeder to check on the newborn puppy I'm buying soon. I checked the parents and both have excellent hip and elbow score and wonderful temperaments.Their neighbour had an Akita and Rottweiler mix which looked insanely awesome. How…

Well I went to visit a breeder to check on the newborn puppy I'm buying soon. I checked the parents and both have excellent hip and elbow score and wonderful temperaments.Their neighbour had an Akita and Rottweiler mix which looked insanely awesome. How…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How big does an Akita and Rottweiler mix get?...

• How big does an Akita and Rottweiler mix get?

How big does an Akita and Rottweiler mix get? Dog Breed Discussions
      Well I went to visit a breeder to check on the newborn puppy I'm buying soon. I checked the parents and both have excellent hip and elbow score and wonderful temperaments.Their neighbour had an Akita and Rottweiler mix which looked insanely awesome. How big does an Akita and Rottweiler mix dog get in terms of height? Both male and female.

How big does an Akita and Rottweiler mix get? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It is a mixed breed-so there is no for sure answer. Your best bet would be to research both breeds it is mixed with and guess from there. Also researching both breeds and making sure you will actually be able to handle and provide the correct care( and exercise needs) for the dog would be a good thing to do before actually getting it. Appearance, temperament and overall health will be hard for anyone to determine since mixed breeds are basically a toss up for everything.

• What the????? Akita/ Rotty????? Lol they would look soooo cool.... Just make sure that the vets know that your doing this because certain types of dogs are prone to diseases and stuff and if you mix 2 together then its not going to end very nicely!