How to get your dad to get you an indoor pet?

I a teenager and I have two pet guinea pigs but I really want a kitten or puppy for inside the house but my dad is way freakish about hair and thinks that indoor pets stink and dirty up the house I have wanted one for ages and I had one when I was like 7…

I a teenager and I have two pet guinea pigs but I really want a kitten or puppy for inside the house but my dad is way freakish about hair and thinks that indoor pets stink and dirty up the house I have wanted one for ages and I had one when I was like 7…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to get your dad to get you an indoor pet?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to get your dad to get you an indoor pet?

How to get your dad to get you an indoor pet? Dog Breed Discussions
      I a teenager and I have two pet guinea pigs but I really want a kitten or puppy for inside the house but my dad is way freakish about hair and thinks that indoor pets stink and dirty up the house I have wanted one for ages and I had one when I was like 7 but he said I wasn't responsible enough and he still says I'm not! I really want a puppy or kitten and dad sees thatim now responsible with my guinea pigs but I want something to pet and cuddle with sooo please help!

How to get your dad to get you an indoor pet? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Well offer to pay for it and tell him why you should get one and also a poodle is good and a curly cat will be good. plus i have a cat and he doesn't stink one bit. Cat's only need you to feed them and give them lots and lots of cuddles. they need water and food plus lots of toys and bed to go to sleep in but usually don't sleep there they like to sleep on your bed. you can have indoor/outdoor or just indoor cats. so yeah that's good pet to get. remember have litter tray , cat food , cat milk , water , bed , toys , brush and cat-flap. your good to go !!!!!

• I can totally relate. I also have two guinea pigs. I also have 2 fish and a dog. Dogs in my household have always just been there. We had a dog before I was born and got another one when it died. But, we have a non-shedding dog. Her name is Mia and she is a bichon-poodle mix and we absolutely LOVE her!! She's very small (about the size of a terrier) and is very obedient and DOESN'T stink! Most people don't like bichons because they have those "afros" but ours doesn't because we groom her to save money. Also, they have curly hair and are adorable! Since you've already proved that you're responsible, finding a perfect dog and asking for it may be easy! Why to get a bichon-poodle:1. Small2. Doesn't shed3. Is loving4. Very obedient5. Cute6. Doesn't smell- especially that "dog" smell7. Cuddly and playfulWARNING: A dog may try to eat your pigs!!! mine does all the time! hahaHope this helped! Good luck!

• You are bored of the pets you have and want a shiny new one, that is more then enough reason to say noGet a stuffed animal if you want something to cuddle not a dog or cat that you will get bored of. Your father told you NO and that means NO. Stop asking.