How to convince my parents to letting me get a hamster?

Well i love all animals and i have a bid terrarium that my friends bought me but my mum and dad deffinately wont let me have a reptile for a long time, so i was thinking of maybe some kind of rodent. Then the other day my friend said he would buy me a…

Well i love all animals and i have a bid terrarium that my friends bought me but my mum and dad deffinately wont let me have a reptile for a long time, so i was thinking of maybe some kind of rodent. Then the other day my friend said he would buy me a…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to convince my parents to letting me get a hamster?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to convince my parents to letting me get a hamster?

How to convince my parents to letting me get a hamster? Dog Breed Discussions
      Well i love all animals and i have a bid terrarium that my friends bought me but my mum and dad deffinately wont let me have a reptile for a long time, so i was thinking of maybe some kind of rodent. Then the other day my friend said he would buy me a hamster and its something that would be pretty fun to own, + i could maybe keep a group of small robo hamsters so they have lots of room to run around. I could afford to pay for all the maintenance and stuff and i know someone who makes animal cage 'deco' like little hides and places to climb and things which he said he would make me. I also know that they do take a bit of looking after and stuff but i've been looking after 2 puppies now with no problems! But they really dont want me to get one and i dont want to keep going on about it. But i need a good way of convincing them before chistmas! Please help! (oh and i know a terrarium sounds a bit strange for a hamster but i have checked and there is no way of them getting out and it is 4x2x2 ft long so gives them plenty of room)Thanks to everyone that replies, all help is much appreciated

How to convince my parents to letting me get a hamster? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Do not get Robovskis. They are the smallest and hardest to handle. Many bite, but if you do choose these, and then they bite you.. you will be scared and then not hold them. so therefore they will be bored and be a waste of money and then your parents will think what was the point. If you get a hamster And you are a first time owner, then get a Winter white hamster. I Have 2 and they are amazing, by the way mine are separate because they're not brother and sister but sometimes you can keep 2 same sex together but they may fight. They are really Cute and tameable.I Would reccomend a syrian hamster but they enjoy bars to climb and personally i like ww's better. First You should do a tonne of research and make a binder(folder) you can either write it or just print out information and stick pictures of information on hamsters. to make my parents let me have hamsters but i have had them before i just Said how i'd pay for everything and well my friend was selling babies and i was like mum look can i get one and she said yea and now im Obsessed with them! Also if you go shopping with your friends you can buy little hamster treats and it just shows if you get one everytime you go its like saving up and you get a little collection :PAlso hamsters can eat Museli and Oats and fruit+veg and if you have them at home then some museli contains things hamsters love and if you mix all of them together then you have hamster food for a while but after a bit then you will need to buy some hamster food but for then it is free(ish) so just explain how you really want one :P