What kind of dewormer medicine is best to use on bloated puppies?.?

I feed my puppy a cup of dog once at 7 a.m. then at 12 pm and again at 5 pm and we put a med bowl of water down and she gets bloated from the water and sometimes the dog food.

I feed my puppy a cup of dog once at 7 a.m. then at 12 pm and again at 5 pm and we put a med bowl of water down and she gets bloated from the water and sometimes the dog food....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What kind of dewormer medicine is best to use on bloated puppies?.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What kind of dewormer medicine is best to use on bloated puppies?.?

What kind of dewormer medicine is best to use on bloated puppies?.? Dog Breed Discussions
      I feed my puppy a cup of dog once at 7 a.m. then at 12 pm and again at 5 pm and we put a med bowl of water down and she gets bloated from the water and sometimes the dog food.

What kind of dewormer medicine is best to use on bloated puppies?.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • 3 cups a day for a puppy? Why do you think a dewormer will address the issue of overfeeding? If he's bloated from worms, then the parasite load must be very heavy, so you're better off taking him to the vet along with a fecal sample.

• You can't properly worm a dog/puppy if you don't know what type of worms he has if he has worms and how can you give the proper amount of wormier when it is mixed in water. It is very difficult to judge if he is getting the proper amount or to much. Take the pup and a stool sample to the vet. and they will tell you right away if he has worms and what kind and they will give the pup the proper wormier.You don't say how old or what breed your pup is but a cup of food 3x a day is way to much. Even an adult Mastiff only eats 1 1/2 - 2 cups 2x a day. It is very possible you are causing the bloating. Many breeds are prone to bloat and it can kill the dog in 30 min. It sounds like your pup is just eating to much.