When you get a rabbit from pets at home do they supply any food or bedding?

I'm getting a rabbit from pets at home and i want to know if they supply anything when you buy the rabbit.

I'm getting a rabbit from pets at home and i want to know if they supply anything when you buy the rabbit....
    Dog Breed Discussions : When you get a rabbit from pets at home do they supply any food or bedding?...

• When you get a rabbit from pets at home do they supply any food or bedding?

When you get a rabbit from pets at home do they supply any food or bedding? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm getting a rabbit from pets at home and i want to know if they supply anything when you buy the rabbit.

When you get a rabbit from pets at home do they supply any food or bedding? Dog Breed Discussions
    • No they don't give you anything with the rabbit. You have to buy everything it needs. But they do have sets where you buy a hutch/cage & it has food etc with it.

• No they don't give you anything, you have to buy everything separately. Rabbits are just stock to shops like P@H, they need to make profit from everything. FYI P@H isn't the best place to get a rabbit. They often cannot sex them and are known for selling sick rabbits, miss-sexed rabbits, even pregnant rabbits! NO good breeder would supply a chain store like Pets at Home so their "stock" has come from a rabbit equivalent of a puppy mill. And no, buying one doesn't rescue it as they will just replace it with more from the same place. Pet shops shouldn't be allowed to sell rabbits.Have you been around local rescues? Most are over-full with huge waiting lists and backlog from unwanted rabbits (including many who originated from Pets at Home). My local rescue just had a litter of 9 babies handed over as a result of Pets at Home miss-sexing two rabbits.Find a local rescue here:http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

• They'll give you everything you want.. at a cost of course and you'll be paying top end of the scale for average/poor quality items. I would strongly advise you don't buy from Pets at Home. They are actually pretty useless in all aspects and certainly don't have the animals best interests at heart. The animals are also usually very scatty as they haven't been handled. They have simply been bred to make money out of. No love has gone in to it, therefore minimal or no handling, which results in very scared animals.I would very strongly advise you seek out your nearest rescue centre. I have always found rescues are the sweetest animals and it is very rewarding. There are old and young animals so you should look in to it!