Where can I find a Bullmastiff or an Amstaff puppy?

I'm looking to adopt/buy a puppy. I am particularly interested in Bullmastiffs and American Staffs, I don't mind if the puppy is of one of these breeds, crossed with something else. I'm also interested in Presa Canarios but have yet to find one within…

I'm looking to adopt/buy a puppy. I am particularly interested in Bullmastiffs and American Staffs, I don't mind if the puppy is of one of these breeds, crossed with something else. I'm also interested in Presa Canarios but have yet to find one within…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a Bullmastiff or an Amstaff puppy?...

• Where can I find a Bullmastiff or an Amstaff puppy?

Where can I find a Bullmastiff or an Amstaff puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm looking to adopt/buy a puppy. I am particularly interested in Bullmastiffs and American Staffs, I don't mind if the puppy is of one of these breeds, crossed with something else. I'm also interested in Presa Canarios but have yet to find one within my price range.

Where can I find a Bullmastiff or an Amstaff puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • If you are looking to adopt, which is GREAT, go to an Amstaff rescue or shelter. There is a huge abundance of Amstaffs and Pit bulls that need good homes. We rescued ours and she is amazing.Good luck!

• You probably won't unless your price range is $2000-$3000. There are plenty of ads in dog fancy magazine. There's a pet expo in Orange County, Ca in April that they show all 3 of those breeds you are interested. Check Penny Savers..sometime they have some too. Rescue groups might have some but they are rare and you might have to go thru some tuff screening process from the rescue groups.I really like the Presa Canarios..I got to pet one at the pet expo they are so awesome.

• Please try and adopt, look round all of your local places and online.It's so much more rewarding than paying loads of money to a breeder for a pup. They're breeding pups when the dog world is already overpopulated as seen by loads of dogs in homes.AND you're giving a dog a home

• well the Internet is an obvious place or your local phone book, but i would really recommend rescuing a dog even if its not a puppy also make sure you are prepared for your breed, working with mastiffs is not all fun, i can tell you, they have endless dribble, molt 24/7 and you would need a shovel for a poop scoop

• Google it. Put in what you're looking for and several sights will come up. Some sights have where you can put in free "wanted" ads. I'm selling puppies on several sites and I do see people wanting certain pets. Whether it be a shelter, rescue or free ad site, Google is full of good information. Try it!

• Presa Canarios are mostly going to be expensive no matter where you look just because they are a rare breed. There will not be as many breeders and if you find one that only breeds and shows they, then it will be quality breeding.I have American Staffordshire terrier and he is awesome! They are about 40 pounds and loyal until the end. They get along with other dogs as long as you introduce them correctly. My AmStaff lives with two Dobermans and they all get along perfectly. AmStaff is not a pit bull so when looking, look for one that is registered with AKC because then it is really an AmStaff and not a pit bull. Pit bulls are bigger like 50+ pounds. AmStaffs have been breed for awhile so you know the personality and temperament that you will get, like any pure breed dog. I do not know much about Bullmastiffs. I have seen them at dog shows and I have heard that they are loyal and protective.Do you research before you decide on what you are going to get and good luck with the new puppy or dog!