What's the process of adopting a dog from a shelter in the Uk?

I'm adopting a puppy from a shelter/dogs home and I just wanted to know how to do it. Like, do I have to visit the shelter more than once and do I need my home examining to make sure ita suitable. Could you take me through the whole thing? Thanks x

I'm adopting a puppy from a shelter/dogs home and I just wanted to know how to do it. Like, do I have to visit the shelter more than once and do I need my home examining to make sure ita suitable. Could you take me through the whole thing? Thanks x...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What's the process of adopting a dog from a shelter in the Uk?...

• What's the process of adopting a dog from a shelter in the Uk?

What's the process of adopting a dog from a shelter in the Uk? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm adopting a puppy from a shelter/dogs home and I just wanted to know how to do it. Like, do I have to visit the shelter more than once and do I need my home examining to make sure ita suitable. Could you take me through the whole thing? Thanks x

What's the process of adopting a dog from a shelter in the Uk? Dog Breed Discussions