Where can I buy a Morkie puppy in the UK?

Do you know where I can buy a Morkie Puppy? (Maltese X Yorkshire)I've searched everywhere I know of online but had no luck.Thanks in advance for your repliesFor you saying its 'impossible', type it in on google before you make a contribution involving…

Do you know where I can buy a Morkie Puppy? (Maltese X Yorkshire)I've searched everywhere I know of online but had no luck.Thanks in advance for your repliesFor you saying its 'impossible', type it in on google before you make a contribution involving…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I buy a Morkie puppy in the UK?...

• Where can I buy a Morkie puppy in the UK?

Where can I buy a Morkie puppy in the UK? Dog Breed Discussions
      Do you know where I can buy a Morkie Puppy? (Maltese X Yorkshire)I've searched everywhere I know of online but had no luck.Thanks in advance for your repliesFor you saying its 'impossible', type it in on google before you make a contribution involving something you clearly know NOTHING about. :)

Where can I buy a Morkie puppy in the UK? Dog Breed Discussions
    • In UK people prefer true pedigrees. You cannot register such a cross with the kennel Club.This crossing seems to be an American fashion as are the number of animal shelters.

• They'll be many cute little dogs at your local Animal rescue centre. Try Battersea dogs home or the Dog's Trust. They'll have puppies as well as the older dogs.Unless you want a dog for conformation shows, which you couldn't do with with a maltese yorkie cross, there's no reason to need to know it's breeding lines. If you're desperate for a maltese cross, or a yorkie cross, you could look for breed rescues of either malteses or yorkies. I've known Labrador rescues to have 'Labradoodles' that need homes, for example.

• No reputable breeder would mate a Yorkshire Terrier with a Maltese - there is no valid reason for doing so, both perfectly good breeds in their own right.The type of breeder will advertise "Morkies" has no interest in the welfare of their dogs and no knowledge about responsible breeding either.Either find a good breeder of purebred Yorkies or purebred Maltese or go to your local animal shelter - that's where most of these badly bred crossbreeds end up.ETA:No-one said it's "impossible" - people tried to explain to you why it's undesirable. If you want to go ahead and line the pockets of an unscrupulous breeder by paying purebred prices for a mutt, produced from dogs who weren't very good examples of their own breed to start with, won't have been health tested and won't have been bred with temperament as a priority, fine - your decision.

• I'm sorry but good (that you can't find one). This is a 'designer breed' and people producing these puppies should not be encouraged - they are mutts, and expensive mutts at that. Go find a good Maltese or a Yorkshire Terrier breeder. These two breeds are perfectly good sound breeds without messing them up by putting them together. At least with either breed you will know what you are getting in terms of size, temperament, longevity etc.

• from someone that is breeding for the money 'profits'.Why on earth do you want a maltese cross yorkie?? Maltese are amazing dogs as a breed, and are easier to come by. They also are (if you go to a good breeder)health tested so it has less chance of developing genetic diseases in later life.Yorkies are also easy to find.Believe me, there is no point getting a crossbreed, its proven that they're actually not 'healthy' if they're crossed, as you're just mixing the genetic faults from both breeds into one dog, so in effect it has twice the chance of becoming ill.It won't impress anyone if you have a 'designer dog' the majority of people believe (and this is the truth) that is pointless, when there are thousands of cross breed dogs that need adopting. My dog is a mini poodle, and so many people asked why I didn't want a lab x poodle. Reason being...they're common mutts, who have no breed history, you have no idea how they'll turn out in terms of size,coat,colour, behaviour. I chose a poodle because I knew it would be non-shedding, intelligent and lively. If I chose a lab x poodle, it could be barky/yappy huge/small curly/straight long/short lively/placidI'm trying as strongly as needs be to tell you to NOT fuel this abomination, it really is not cool.