What is the least intelligent breed(s) of dogs?

I know that dogs are intelligent in general as a species, but I think it can be agreed that some are more intelligent than others - or at least apt to certain jobs ie. police sniffers dogs are almost always German Shepherds.But what breed/s is/are least…

I know that dogs are intelligent in general as a species, but I think it can be agreed that some are more intelligent than others - or at least apt to certain jobs ie. police sniffers dogs are almost always German Shepherds.But what breed/s is/are least…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the least intelligent breed(s) of dogs?...

• What is the least intelligent breed(s) of dogs?

What is the least intelligent breed(s) of dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      I know that dogs are intelligent in general as a species, but I think it can be agreed that some are more intelligent than others - or at least apt to certain jobs ie. police sniffers dogs are almost always German Shepherds.But what breed/s is/are least intelligent?

What is the least intelligent breed(s) of dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It seems like these dog breeds are simply perceived to be "less intelligent" than others because of their stubbornness and difficulty in training. But here are the common breeds I found on most sites (in order from "least intelligent") :1. Afghan Hound2. Basenji3. Bulldog4. Chow-chow5. Borzoi6. Bloodhound7. Pekingese8. Mastiff9. Beagle10. Basset Hound"There are many intelligent dogs of all breeds and much of a dog's apparent intelligence is dependent upon how he is trained and treated by his owner." [*]