How do I get a puppy even through my parents hate animals?

My mom had a dog when she was little but when she had babies then she started to hate animals. And I wanted one ever since I was 4 years old. BUT she keeps on saying no! And she knows that i'm really responsible! And I want the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-dog-breed/">dog breed</a> that she likes…

My mom had a dog when she was little but when she had babies then she started to hate animals. And I wanted one ever since I was 4 years old. BUT she keeps on saying no! And she knows that i'm really responsible! And I want the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-dog-breed/">dog breed</a> that she likes…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I get a puppy even through my parents hate animals?...

• How do I get a puppy even through my parents hate animals?

How do I get a puppy even through my parents hate animals? Dog Breed Discussions
      My mom had a dog when she was little but when she had babies then she started to hate animals. And I wanted one ever since I was 4 years old. BUT she keeps on saying no! And she knows that i'm really responsible! And I want the dog breed that she likes the best, a Jindo puppy. Please help me i'll answer yours!

How do I get a puppy even through my parents hate animals? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Show them a picture of the cutest puppy you can find, like a Husky or whatever you find cute and be like we need a dog and try to convince them and be like i'll do extra chores,or whatever comes to mind.

• They may have had a bad experience with animals when you or your siblings were younger. Which made them cautious with animals around children. Respect your parents, and their reasoning. I would say wait to get a dog until you move out and have your own place and have the money to pay for the care of the dog. However, if you want. You can sit down with your parents and discuss adding a dog to the household. Ask them why they are against it, always have respect for them. Listen to what they have to say. If they say no, respect it. You have to think about all of the costs that come with a dog. Do your parents own the house you are living in, or are you renting? If renting, Does your place allow pets? If they say no, just leave the subject alone. If you are old enough, volunteer at your local shelter or rescue. Walk neighborhood dogs, this way you can still have contact with dogs, and care for dogs, while still respecting your parents.

• Puppies are not stuffed animals. They are living things. Living things that have fleas. Listen to your parents and stop nagging them to have a dog. If you want, visit a friend that has a dog and if your friend's parents let you, you can feed the dog, teach it tricks, etc. Then you can go home and leave the responsibilities like bathing the dog, taking it to the vet, etc. with someone else.Don't post online with your real name. It's not safe.