Does anyone know where i can get a springadore or a miniature labradoodle or cavapoo in Scotland?

I have been looking to buy a lab cross puppy for a while! i think the pure bred lab is too big for my house and garden althought i would walk it plenty so i would prefer a smaller cross breed eg springador or collie cross! where in scotland can i find a…

Does anyone know where i can get a springadore or a miniature labradoodle or cavapoo in Scotland?

I have been looking to buy a lab cross puppy for a while! i think the pure bred lab is too big for my house and garden althought i would walk it plenty so i would prefer a smaller cross breed eg springador or collie cross! where in scotland can i find a…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where i can get a springadore or a miniature labradoodle or cavapoo in Scotland?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know where i can get a springadore or a miniature labradoodle or cavapoo in Scotland?

Does anyone know where i can get a springadore or a miniature labradoodle or cavapoo in Scotland? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have been looking to buy a lab cross puppy for a while! i think the pure bred lab is too big for my house and garden althought i would walk it plenty so i would prefer a smaller cross breed eg springador or collie cross! where in scotland can i find a breeder ?

Does anyone know where i can get a springadore or a miniature labradoodle or cavapoo in Scotland? Dog Breed Discussions
    • why not just go to the shelter, I'm sure they will have some kind of lab cross and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. It's the same kind of dog, a mutt.

• A smaller, more energetic dog might be worse than a larger laid back dog. You're asking for a cross breed, so don't pay much and try the shelters first. They often have lab crosses. Both Springers and Collies are very energetic dogs.

• u mean a mutt? there are tons of mutts in shelters. and plenty of lab mixes too, one of the most common actually. dont pay a "breeder" for those mutts. they arent real breeds and they arent worth more than 50 bucks

• Try www.epupz.co.ukSearch under LabrdoodleAnd the area in Scotland you wantAdvisable to visit the bit.ch and litter and not just have the pup delivered.There are some reputable breeders on Epupz, our last pup was advertised on there and JJ is a gem!You do need a premier epupz account for adverts under 5 days old.

• A miniature "labradoodle"???? It isn't even a breed and they are already trying to shrink it? What will these people think of next?If you are really looking for a nice medium-sized mixed breed, your local pound or shelter should have exactly what you are looking for. If you are looking for some kind of silly designer mutt, I can't help you.

• if you only want a mongrel then adopt some poor thing from a shelter that would otherwise get put to sleep.you can save a life or encourage irresponsible breeding - i'd go to tthe shelter and save a life.

• Reputable breeders don't deliberately breed crossbred puppies, so your best bet is to find a puppy from your local rescue kennels, rather than encourage irresponsible breeders. If you want a pure bred puppy, there are plenty of medium sized breeds - cocker spaniel, shetland sheepdog, Miniature Poodle etc. There is no valid reason to produce puppies by crossing such different breeds as the Poodle & the Cavalier or the Labrador & the Springer. All those breeds have inherited health problems and you would have great difficulty finding a breeder of such crosses who did all the necessary health checks (not just "vet checked") on the parents before breeding

• There is no valid reason to create those mixes, but there are plenty of unscrupulous puppy farmers and backyard breeders who will do just that.If the level of care the breeder takes of their breeding programme and pups is not particularly important to you (that's not a dig at you, there's a lot of people who don't consider it when buying a puppy), then I'd suggest rescue.http://www.dogpages.org.uk/scotland.htmPuppy farmers often dump their surplus "stock" on to rescue, so you'll find those same pups awaiting homes in rescue centres. The advantages being that:a) The rescue will take steps to ensure the dog is healthy before rehoming to you (and let you know of any actual or potential problems they find).b) The rescue will do their utmost to match you with a dog that is suitable for you.c) The rescue will ensure that you are as well prepared for the responsibility of dog ownership as they can.d) The rescue may offer lifetime backup should you have problems later on.e) If you get your dog from a rescue you'll be helping to save a dog's life (compare this with supporting the irresponsible backyard breeders and puppy farmers who contributing to the problem of dogs being destroyed in pounds and rescues).f) If none of that convinces you, they'll probably be cheaper in rescue!!!Good luck.

• I totally agree with others who have said, go to a rescue shelter, what you are asking for are all mongrels, why are people obsessed with calling them ridiculous names? I have a Border Collie X Fox terrier, He is a MONGREL and not any mixture of the 2 names. My local shelter can't take any more dogs as they are bursting at the seams, please please go rescue a poor dog that would otherwise be pts! If you want to pay £400 or whatever for a dog then give the money to the rescue they deserve it more than these so called breeders!!!