What is the cutest/weirdest cross breed of dog you have ever seen?

I'm thinking of getting a puppy/dog but I don't want a pedigree just for the simple fact that 1) they're very expensive and 2) it would be differentAny ideas would be great, thanks!

I'm thinking of getting a puppy/dog but I don't want a pedigree just for the simple fact that 1) they're very expensive and 2) it would be differentAny ideas would be great, thanks!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the cutest/weirdest cross breed of dog you have ever seen?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the cutest/weirdest cross breed of dog you have ever seen?

What is the cutest/weirdest cross breed of dog you have ever seen? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm thinking of getting a puppy/dog but I don't want a pedigree just for the simple fact that 1) they're very expensive and 2) it would be differentAny ideas would be great, thanks!

What is the cutest/weirdest cross breed of dog you have ever seen? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Cutest: huskyXgerman shepardStrangest: LabXcorgi (my sister's dog) Worst: Puggle! A pb pug is nice, a pb beagle is nice but when you cross the two breeds you just get puppie with breathing problemsCoolest: LabXspringer. I have one, they're incredibly energetic but very smartPlease adopt a dog :) You mightn't find the cross your looking for at a shelter but you could find something even cooler that you hadn't even thought of

• I thought a beagal and cocker spaniel would be great but it looked ugly. Ugliest is a collie and german shephard. Ugly is also a wolf and german shephard mix. But I've seen a lab and pitbull mix that was great. See whatever you want on Youtube videos. Just type something like.....JR terrier and beagal mix.

• (1) Purebreds often end up in rescue and stupidly named, unhealthy mongrel puppies often sell for much more than well-bred purebreds. (2) Every dog is unique, they are individuals, if you want a dog that is a unique mix, the only ethical source is a shelter or rescue, and there you will not be able to mail-order a dog to your specifications, but pick from the ones available.Alright, the most "unique" mix I ever saw was Chinese Crested and Italian Greyhound. It was naked and very lightly built (looked like it was starving) and its only hair was about a 1" stripe of stringy, brownish, straggly, long hair that went from the base of its skull to the end of its tail - just enough to highlight the fact that the rest of the dog was buck naked. It had a wonderful little personality and was a great little dog, once you got over the fact that it looked like it was dying of starvation, mange, and rabies at the same time.

• Haha. I know how impossible this seems but my dog Bo was a german shephard/chihuahua mix and he was absolutely adorable. He was kinda long, had big ears, and long blonde hair, and short legs. He was very intelligent and went everywhere with me. You would be suprised to know that most crossbreeds are very intelligent along with being unique