Anyone there is willing to give away puppy to me?

I would be glad to adopt puppy...I mainly prefer a Great Dane which is mostly brown in colour and 1-3months puppy is preferrable...Female puppy is firmly restricted from my "house rule" so i need a male Great Dane...Does anyone want to give away Great…

I would be glad to adopt puppy...I mainly prefer a Great Dane which is mostly brown in colour and 1-3months puppy is preferrable...Female puppy is firmly restricted from my "house rule" so i need a male Great Dane...Does anyone want to give away Great…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Anyone there is willing to give away puppy to me?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone there is willing to give away puppy to me?

Anyone there is willing to give away puppy to me? Dog Breed Discussions
      I would be glad to adopt puppy...I mainly prefer a Great Dane which is mostly brown in colour and 1-3months puppy is preferrable...Female puppy is firmly restricted from my "house rule" so i need a male Great Dane...Does anyone want to give away Great Dane and im so willing to adopt it...

Anyone there is willing to give away puppy to me? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It can be worth looking in a shelter, but you're unlikely to be able to get a pedigree dog free, but you might be able to get a mongrel. Puppies are also sometimes advertised in post offices and newsagents, alternatively try www.gumtree.com.. sometimes useful. Hope this helps... But free of charge is something you don't see around much anymore!

• I think its pretty obvious your trying to get a good quality puppy for free!You appear genuine by saying you want to adopt then you go on to say you want a male great Dane 1-3 months old!!!!!Go to a rescue or pay for one yourselfno one is going to give you one for free!!!

• HiIf you cannot afford a pedigree pup then you cannot afford to keep and look after one either.Theres nothing for free in this world, why would a breeder of great danes who they have paid hundreds of pounds to breed from GIVE you a puppy?If you want a puppy then start saving for one, dont forget to budget for innoculations/injections, boosters, flea treatments, general vet checks,food, bedding and dog sitting for when you go on holiday, your prob gonna need over £2,000 to start with.Good luck!

• First of all, you can't adopt a puppy that's only a month old. Puppies need 6, preferrably 8 weeks to be weaned from their mothers.You could try your local newspaper for people giving away dogs, but since you have a particular breed in mind, I doubt you'll have much luck.You could try petfinder.com - they list all pets available at all shelters. There's a small adoption fee, but you're helping a pet who needs a home. You can search by age, gender and breed.Pets are expensive - the food, the vet visits, etc - if you can't afford the adoption fee, you can't afford the dog.

• Good luck with finding a free male great dane. Try a local shelter and a real adoption of a needy pet if you really want one. i doubt anyone will give you a great dane for free.