I want to buy a Puppy, How much does it cost?

I want to buy a small puppy dog in uk.....but i dont know how much it might cost..,...any idea?i want the actual price of only the puppy ...not the buying stuffs like food, puppy home etcthanks

I want to buy a small puppy dog in uk.....but i dont know how much it might cost..,...any idea?i want the actual price of only the puppy ...not the buying stuffs like food, puppy home etcthanks...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I want to buy a Puppy, How much does it cost?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to buy a Puppy, How much does it cost?

I want to buy a Puppy, How much does it cost? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want to buy a small puppy dog in uk.....but i dont know how much it might cost..,...any idea?i want the actual price of only the puppy ...not the buying stuffs like food, puppy home etcthanks

I want to buy a Puppy, How much does it cost? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Humane society puppies are between $30 and $50. A dog from a breeder can be anywhere from $200 to $1000's it depends on they type of dog you want and the quality of breeder you look for. Humane society is your best bet.

• i think it depends what you really want, wether its a mongrel(cross) or a pedigree dog they range these days from £50 to over a £1000 give or take a few hundred!! tell us what your looking for and you will get more accurate answers!! good luck

• Goto a shelter. They have many puppies that need homes, and will cost less than a breeder. www.Petfinder.com is a great place to go. There are dogs available all over.

• depends on the breed, and how young it is. the younger the more its gnna cost u for example. u buy a 2 month old beagle thats the youngest u can get cause it has to stay 8 weeks with his mom that dog will cost u about 2000 dollars but if u buy a 2 and a half month old beagle than it would be about 1600. if u wnna buy for example a big dog that grows like a bernese mountain dog than they r about 3500 dollars

• It depends on the dog breed and if they have papers. Most little little dogs tend to be more expensive like a yorkie. And it also depends on the popularity of the breed and how many their are. Most designer breeds like, the yorkie-poo and malti-poo are pretty expensive. Dogs like Labrador retrievers and golden retrievers run at a little lower because they are so popular and theres alot of em . or you could do a great deed and adopt from a shelter, only $25-$125. =]Just never buy from a pet store! They usually get their puppies from puppy mills.

• The best and the cheapest place to get a dog from is one of the many rescue homes. The prices on average are £75.00 and this also will include the cost of spaying or castration, this cost alone at the vets is over £100.00. Not only will you give a needy dod a home you will also feel very good for supporting such a worthy cause!

• depends on the breed! i have a cavalier king Charles spaniel and he cost £450 - 5years ago - why not go to a rescue centre and get one in need of a loving home?don't forget if you get a pedigree you need to get them insured as they often have health problems

• mongrels are plentiful in animal shelters and most only ask for a deposit and the come up as hardier dogs (less likely of expensive vets bills) a pedigree usually cost over £200 running into £1000s if this is the first time (and it sounds like it is) owning a dog try going to a shelter as a mongrel will proberly be your best bet and you are giving a good dog a home

• Prices vary, Depends on if you want a pedigree or a mongrel, you could contact a shelter like the RSPCA or Leigh cats and dogs home, in Lancashire, look in your telephone book for the nearest animal shelter, they ask for a donation rather than a set price, if you phone them they should be able to tell you how much you would be expected to pay and usually have many puppies and older dogs needing good homes.

• Your going to have your hands full, a pup and a rabbit? It depends on which breed you want! If you wanted to give a rescue dog a good home, Battersea Dogs Home charge about £85.00 for one and the same for a puppy. If you don't get one from there, expect tp pay from £150.00 upwards.