Will my dog be lonely after a year and a half?

Since we got our puppy she has always been around our other dog and it's been over a year and a half. Were having to rehome our dog because of aggression. How will the puppy cope with this? Is there anything I can do to help her cope better? Thanks in…

Since we got our puppy she has always been around our other dog and it's been over a year and a half. Were having to rehome our dog because of aggression. How will the puppy cope with this? Is there anything I can do to help her cope better? Thanks in…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will my dog be lonely after a year and a half?...

• Will my dog be lonely after a year and a half?

Will my dog be lonely after a year and a half? General Dog Discussions
      Since we got our puppy she has always been around our other dog and it's been over a year and a half. Were having to rehome our dog because of aggression. How will the puppy cope with this? Is there anything I can do to help her cope better? Thanks in advance

Will my dog be lonely after a year and a half? General Dog Discussions
    • No your dog will be fine after a couple of months. When my dog was a puupy and still in the shelter he was with many dogs. He is fine now(he is 10 by the way). Regular walks will be a good option because on them walks the dog will be able to sniff and interact with other dogs.