What is the top 10 list for dogs that bite? Not just the top 10 dangerous, since that's different?

I dog sit for pit bulls and know how docile they can be. But my mum thinks that golden retrievers are the most docile ones, which I've heard otherwise

What is the top 10 list for dogs that bite? Not just the top 10 dangerous, since that's different?

I dog sit for pit bulls and know how docile they can be. But my mum thinks that golden retrievers are the most docile ones, which I've heard otherwise...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the top 10 list for dogs that bite? Not just the top 10 dangerous, since that's different?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the top 10 list for dogs that bite? Not just the top 10 dangerous, since that's different?

What is the top 10 list for dogs that bite? Not just the top 10 dangerous, since that's different? Dog Breed Discussions
      I dog sit for pit bulls and know how docile they can be. But my mum thinks that golden retrievers are the most docile ones, which I've heard otherwise

What is the top 10 list for dogs that bite? Not just the top 10 dangerous, since that's different? Dog Breed Discussions
    • DachshundChihuahuaJack Russel TerrierPit Bull TerrierAustralian Cattle DogAkitaAmerican Cocker SpanielBeagleRottweilerDoberman PinscherOh and give this a read. http://retrieverman.wordpress.com/2009/01/15/are-golden-retrievers-becoming-more-aggressive/

• It is impossible to say the top ten dogs that bite because all dogs bite. The top ten most likely to bite are: 1.Dachshunds 2.chihuahuas 3.toy poodles4. Dalmatians5. Husky6. Akitas7. Jack Russel8-9. some terriers10.rottweilers. These are the top 10 most likely to bite and are not in order. The top 10 most likely to cause damage is a lot different.

• No one knows. Most dog bites are not reported. When they are reported they are not compiled into accurate records, nor are the circumstances recorded that lead to the bite. Dog bites estimates are based on guesses or by counting how many times a given breed is reported biting in newspapers.The American Temperament Testing Society tests dogs that are voluntarily tested by owners. Here is a list of the dogs where 20 or more dogs in the breeds where tested and where 20% or more failed the tests, starting with the worst behaved.Bearded CollieScottish TerrierShiba InuStandard SchnauzerBasenjiShetland SheepdogDachshund (Standard Smooth)SalukiLhasa ApsoBulldogChinese Shar-PeiNova Scotia Duck Tolling RetrieverChihuahuaChow ChowBloodhoundSoft Coated Wheaten TerrierAfghan HoundKerry Blue TerrierDachshund (Standard Longhair)Cairn TerrierDogue De BordeauxNorwegian ElkhoundPomeranianChinese CrestedAkitaSmooth Fox TerrierGerman Shorthaired PointerGiant SchnauzerOld English SheepdogBichon FriseKuvaszAiredale TerrierDoberman PinscherPortuguese Water DogMiniature PoodleShih TzuPembroke Welsh CorgiWelsh TerrierMiniature SchnauzerAustralian Cattle DogCardigan Welsh CorgiBullmastiffSamoyedGreat DaneCollieBelgian Tervuren