Are female dogs that have had puppies more laid back then other dogs?

Let me add to this: A female dog that has had puppies, the puppies have been adopted and are not around anymore...Thanks!

Let me add to this: A female dog that has had puppies, the puppies have been adopted and are not around anymore...Thanks!...
    General Dog Discussions : Are female dogs that have had puppies more laid back then other dogs?...

• Are female dogs that have had puppies more laid back then other dogs?

Are female dogs that have had puppies more laid back then other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      Let me add to this: A female dog that has had puppies, the puppies have been adopted and are not around anymore...Thanks!

Are female dogs that have had puppies more laid back then other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • having a litter of puppies does not calm a dog, or make her mature. Actually having a litter of pups can sometimes make a female more tempermental!Spaying before the first heat cycle will calm a female more than anything!

• Nope...a dog being laid back is the direct result of the owners amount of training and exercise that they have put into the dog. Oh one more thing, removing the dogs reproductive organs will make a dog more laid back, since they aren't constantly being driven to seek a mate.