How to stop my Old English sheepdog puppy weeing and pooing in the kitchen?

He is taken for regular walks and will often do the business 5 mins after getting back in any ideas?

He is taken for regular walks and will often do the business 5 mins after getting back in any ideas?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How to stop my Old English sheepdog puppy weeing and pooing in the kitchen?...

• How to stop my Old English sheepdog puppy weeing and pooing in the kitchen?

How to stop my Old English sheepdog puppy weeing and pooing in the kitchen? Dogs Training Discussions
      He is taken for regular walks and will often do the business 5 mins after getting back in any ideas?

How to stop my Old English sheepdog puppy weeing and pooing in the kitchen? Dogs Training Discussions
    • shouldnt you be on the dulux site? loltry googling dog toilet trainingheres one for youhttp://www.barkbusters.com/Module/Article/ArticleView.aspx?id=171&idCategory=5hope i helped

• You have to be exceedingly diligent and watch him like a hawk in order to catch him in the act. As soon as he squats to do anything, make a deep menacing noise by saying “OUT” or “BAD”, etc. and grab him up and put him outside. Once he goes outside, give him lots of verbal praising and petting. But you have to “catch him in the act” or nothing will ever work, and you need to put the “fear-of-the-top-dog” in him when you do catch him. That’s the only way he will learn what is acceptable/appropriate behavior for your “pack”.