getting a kitten help

I would like a kitten but how can i convince my partner to get one, when i got my puppy i just got him and he was fine about it but ive asked him about a kitten and he keeps saying no, how else can i convince him?he hasn't got a allergy or fear of them.…

getting a kitten help

I would like a kitten but how can i convince my partner to get one, when i got my puppy i just got him and he was fine about it but ive asked him about a kitten and he keeps saying no, how else can i convince him?he hasn't got a allergy or fear of them.…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : getting a kitten help...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• getting a kitten help

getting a kitten help Dogs Training Discussions
      I would like a kitten but how can i convince my partner to get one, when i got my puppy i just got him and he was fine about it but ive asked him about a kitten and he keeps saying no, how else can i convince him?he hasn't got a allergy or fear of them. we can easily look after one and vet fee's are no problem.

getting a kitten help

getting a kitten help Dogs Training Discussions
    • tell him tht ur really responsibal. tht u can handle wateva ur cat dishes up, tht ull always love it and change it's litter regually. tht iz wat i said! =]

• Are they allergic? Maybe they are sensitive to the oder of liter boxes or dislike cats scratching the furniture or climbing on the counter and tables. Some people are just not cat people.

• i wouldnt go behind his back on this one. Maybe he really doesnt want a kitten! If he did something that you really didnt want and had speciffically told him so, how would you feel. Talk it through but if he really doesnt want one, id just try to get over the idea

• Please convince him how self-sustained a cat is...There's no training,a cat is just a cat...Self-cleaning and all !Oh, and a kitten will be great entertainment for humans and dogs alike... :)

• That's a hard one. I have 2 cats and 7 months ago decided that I really wanted a puppy. My bf was not willing to have one, but eventually he broke down and we got an adorable golden. But that's not the same with everyone. Likely your bf does not want the additional responsibility and that is his right. Don't push it. Maybe ask him why he doesn't and if they are simple issues (like money, litter boxes, etc) you can explain to him how you could overcome those problems. If he doesn't really want one, then you are just going to have to live with that. Now, if you guys lived separately or were about to move into together then that would be different, but you do live together and as such have to work together.

• Have you actually asked you're partner why he doesn't want a kitten?Is there any serious or valid reason?Like an allergyy or maybe a fear??if there isnt a real reason then just keep going on at him he will give in!and dont forget with a kitten comes reponsobilities like vet fees and all that stuff! Make sure youre dog doesnt mind aswell!

• My partners the same! At the mo he has a pet ban on the house (if I get another pet behind his back I have to find a new home), I'm not even allowed to look after friends pets when they are on holiday. Miserable sod that he is! Before he put the ban on the house I brought home a dwarf lop bunny and he went a bit mental but as soon as he looked in the pet carrier he was fine. So I would just get one, it'll be you looking after it and you paying the vets bills. Go for it I couldn't imagine a home without a cat x x x