Can foxes break through glass windows?

I saw three large foxes in a neighbours garden and feared that they would come to my back yard. Im really not animal friendly lol, I can't even stand cats. So can they jump over a five foot wooden fence or break through glass windows?

I saw three large foxes in a neighbours garden and feared that they would come to my back yard. Im really not animal friendly lol, I can't even stand cats. So can they jump over a five foot wooden fence or break through glass windows?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Can foxes break through glass windows?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can foxes break through glass windows?

Can foxes break through glass windows? Dogs Training Discussions
      I saw three large foxes in a neighbours garden and feared that they would come to my back yard. Im really not animal friendly lol, I can't even stand cats. So can they jump over a five foot wooden fence or break through glass windows?

Can foxes break through glass windows? Dogs Training Discussions
    • A full grown fox is common in weight, and proportions to a 3 month old german shepard puppy. Once the little bugger was biting on the walls I just painted so I punted him because it was like the 3rd time this month he messed up my damn wall. He went through my sliding glass door and actually broke it, so I had to pay for repairs so I beat him up some more, the pain in my ass. But yes a fox probably could.