How do I get my 4yr old rat terrier to stop marking in my house?

I have a completely house broken male rat terrier. This past week I had to dog sit for a friend having surgery and my pup stayed with my mom. I live in a very small home and just couldn't keep 3 dogs at the same time. I steam cleaned the flooring before…

I have a completely house broken male rat terrier. This past week I had to dog sit for a friend having surgery and my pup stayed with my mom. I live in a very small home and just couldn't keep 3 dogs at the same time. I steam cleaned the flooring before…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How do I get my 4yr old rat terrier to stop marking in my house?...

• How do I get my 4yr old rat terrier to stop marking in my house?

How do I get my 4yr old rat terrier to stop marking in my house? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have a completely house broken male rat terrier. This past week I had to dog sit for a friend having surgery and my pup stayed with my mom. I live in a very small home and just couldn't keep 3 dogs at the same time. I steam cleaned the flooring before I brought my dog home, for fear that he would "mark" from smelling the other animals. He is still peeing on every door frame or really just anywhere! HELP.

How do I get my 4yr old rat terrier to stop marking in my house? Dogs Training Discussions