What is it called when you have a fear of stray animals?

I have this fear and i wanna know if there is a word for it. there probably is but i cant find it anywhere!first one to answer with the RIGHT answer will be picked for the best answer to this question!! JUST PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME!!! thanks to anyone who…

I have this fear and i wanna know if there is a word for it. there probably is but i cant find it anywhere!first one to answer with the RIGHT answer will be picked for the best answer to this question!! JUST PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME!!! thanks to anyone who…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What is it called when you have a fear of stray animals?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is it called when you have a fear of stray animals?

What is it called when you have a fear of stray animals? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have this fear and i wanna know if there is a word for it. there probably is but i cant find it anywhere!first one to answer with the RIGHT answer will be picked for the best answer to this question!! JUST PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME!!! thanks to anyone who does.

What is it called when you have a fear of stray animals? Dogs Training Discussions
    • I didn't find a specific name for stray animals, but " Zoophobia" is the fear of animals, and " Agrizoophobia" is the fear of wild animals.Add: What exactly are you afraid of about them? Because I found Cynophobia- The fear of dogs or rabies