What happens if my 4mo old puppy has a bug bite on his shaft?

My puppy laid on my lap on his back and I was rubbing his belly and noticed he has a red dot on his shaft. Can he get rabies?..get sick? Just a little worried.

My puppy laid on my lap on his back and I was rubbing his belly and noticed he has a red dot on his shaft. Can he get rabies?..get sick? Just a little worried....
    General Dog Discussions : What happens if my 4mo old puppy has a bug bite on his shaft?...

• What happens if my 4mo old puppy has a bug bite on his shaft?

What happens if my 4mo old puppy has a bug bite on his shaft? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy laid on my lap on his back and I was rubbing his belly and noticed he has a red dot on his shaft. Can he get rabies?..get sick? Just a little worried.

What happens if my 4mo old puppy has a bug bite on his shaft? General Dog Discussions
    • i have had manny puppies and not 1 of them got sick from a bug bite and i dont think that a bug can even have radies so he/she should be fine. yet again i have had manny pups all kinds of breeds not one of them got sick from a bug bite.